Saturday, July 25, 2009

Weekly Fashion Police



By NYSH Fashion Police
Mahyara

There is a statement that says that New York City is the Fashion Capital of the World. Sometimes I ask myself if that’s really true. I have seen so many faux pas that is not even a joke. With my Iphone (the best creation in the world), I go around the city taking shoots of people that if I called the Fashion Police they would be at Guantanamo Bay right now.


My first post is going to be about this lovely lady that I meet walking down 5th avenue. I was about to call the Fashion Police and for sure this was going to be a lifetime sentence. I think she woke up and said “Ohh today I’m going to close my eyes and wear whatever I get.” Or maybe there weren’t any lights in her house.


Did it work? Uhm Nope. If she was just with the lace tights no problem, but she managed to add the plaid shirt, and Ohhh wait the lovely boots. Just for the record this person was walking the street thinking she was Kate Moss. My Advice here is wake up, drink a cup of coffee, and then choose one major piece, cause putting all fashion trends together doesn’t work.
The next time you leave your home be careful cause you can be the next.

Lots of love


Mahyara


Editor's Note:
Mahyara is NYSH fashion critic. She is an energetic fashion enthusiast who speaks her mind and her style. Currently she is a student at Berkeley College and an intern at Catherine Malandrino office. NYSH loves her innate style philosophy and outspoken mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment